Included in these pages are technical articles on a wide variety of topics, including:
- The causes of, and differences between, bore glazing and bore polishing, and the means of overcoming them
- Installation of a calorifier with a raw-water cooled engine
- How to determine whether an engine has reached the end of its useful working life
- Why the selection of the correct lubricant for yacht auxiliary engines is something of a minefield
- Some yacht engines were designed as such, others are marinised or converted versions of industrial units
This presentation was given to the Cruising Association by Mr A. Warr, and is an excellent description of the causes and treatment of the problem.